söndag 10 mars 2013

Cult Nails - Annalicious

Well, let's see. I got some Cult Nail Laquers from Norwaynails.com. I came away with Annalicious, Flushed and Afterglow. This is Annalicious, which I thought I would like more than I did... The formula was quite runny and I have two coats on above. I should have had three though, and it kind of bugged me that two didn't do the job, I guess, since that's what I expect from a pricier brand. It kind of reminds me of OPI The Spy Who Loved Me from the James Bond collection, but somehow, it's not as Christmassy as that one. I don't know why.

I'll use this again, I guess, but with three coats. Or possibly one coat of the OPI and one coat on top pf this. I'm a slacker and a cheater:)

PS. Norwaynails.com has many, many cool brands and although the website says it van take several weeks to get your stuff, I havenät had to wait longer than TWO (2) days so far. The polishes are very well packed and I've gotten freebies with both my orders. WONDERFUL place!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar