fredag 15 mars 2013

NYX Girls - Fire Amber

Well, this is a polish I really, really like and that really tells you is that I'm actually a traditional kind of girl. This is definitely more red than amber, and it's dark, with a deep golden shimmer to it. Sexy. Today, I actually wore it to distract people from the hideous herpes sore below my nose. Seemed to work too:)

Below I'm wearing three coats, although I could've gotten away with two, I think. Easy to put on, fast to dry. I love this polish s much, I have procured an OPI-cap for it - I'm a sucker for that ProWide-brush! The cap that comes with the polish is a regular round one.

For work, I'm reading Hunger Games again. A perfect book if you want to get completely hooked!

PS. This little stunner is prone to staining though! Wear your very best base coat for protection. Essie's Nourish me didn't do the trick for me this time!

Daylight

Daylight

Evening, lamp light

Evening, lamp light

Direct sun light

Direct sun light

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar